Wednesday, October 2, 2024

September 2024 Ticker Quote Archive

 1st: "WHY IS EVERYTHING ON FIRE?!?!"


2nd: Everyone turned to her in shock, startling her. "Hey! I don't mean that for real!"


3rd: "What chaos can I chaos up today?"


4th: Shiina's proclamation may almost sound cool, but the effect falls flat a little as she hands Olivia a browned and ragged old scarf


5th: Dias is not the only one making a surprise comeback!


6th: "Oh." Well. That's unfortunate.


7th: Diplomacy had never been an option when pizza was involved.


8th: "My best friends dad was in a vampire sex cult."


9th: ♩ When there's something strange, on a hot rampage ♩ Who you gonna call? ♩ SHI-RA-BE ♩!


10th: Karma the Alligator must really be eyeing his thighs up today.


11th: "SHHHHH."


12th: Oh god, Dia can and will fight god for Hel. She is not the aid we thought she would be. Asgard is doomed.


13th: "Sometimes the codenames they assign us are absurd. This is not one of those times."


14th: "I think I'll go meet boys and maybe get some tattoes"


15th: she made crowns out of flowers and ate a lot of eggs.


16th: "that's had 107 chances to kill the Moon and whiffed every damn one of them."


17th: Boss wants to be weird? Not their problem.


18th: "Illuso get your stand out." "Why me?" "Because I took the call the last few times"


19th: "Nobu!" "You read my mind."


20th: "I think The Great Fly just took you on a ruse cruise, doll."


21st: "...MEN LIKE YOU, TAKE ALL YOUR MISTAKES, PUT THEM TOGETHER IN A PILE, AND CALL IT...destiny, darn it, he's run off."


22nd: "deal with Cucumber before he decides to dry himself the old fashioned way-THAT WAS NOT AN INVITATION!”


23rd: DALI book club!


24th: she poked her and realized Isabelle was dead.


25th: right now, she was content being a hot goth skeleton


26th: "I do get peeved sometimes," she admits reluctantly, "but I'm no umbrella"


27th: She asked herself in a single sad kazoo like note.


28th: The elf healed him anyway


29th: Maybe she doesn't have the speed and endurance to simply cover the whole battlefield in eastern skunk cabbage.


30th: Oops. He got sidetracked. Crim laughs

No comments:

Post a Comment