Thursday, April 30, 2020

2019-2020 Off-Season Ticker Quote Archive

Josephine could do TOTALLY AWESOME LIFE OR DEATH TRICKS here!

Valhalla may never be the same

"He looked cool."

"Do you think I'd want the Dana Weenie to be my final impression of hot dogs?"

"You sound like we're trying to rob Honoka"

Someone had to light the candles on the cookie cake, right?

"TOOT NO MORE, EVILDOER!"

"Beep, boop. Neeko is metal person. Kwatz."

Eternity is rapturously describing her knife collection

computers didn't forget about warrants.

“Yes, Simone’s still here!”

"ELLIOTT! TWO Ls, TWO Ts!"

"So you better start spilling the beans before I start shaking them out of you!"

"...by Jim Dale."

"I can't give you what you're after." He snorted. "Not for thirty-eight years."

"You keep talking, for some reason"

Weirdos or Cannibals?

after having once had to destroy his creation when it had attempted to turn upon him, he would soon experience Gunpla as it was meant to be.

Prisons were not nice places.

"you're on the verge of your own harem."

With just the right touch of movie magic, the Conductor was able to go Super Saiyan Infinity and save the soul of the ninth Big Bar Brawl.

"Just eat the biscuit, Svankmejer!"

"Hi Fleur! Hi Fermi! I bet I won't remember your names"

"So 'Mega Christmas' is actually a thing, huh?"

"You're the chick who disappeared!"

"Got a line of ginger-headed men to thank for suffering"

ridikerous

"I'm gonna put you on the grill and shove a stick through ya!"

She didn't know what a fuck was, or how she knew about it. But it seemed like the best word to use at the moment.

Jesus smirkingly held up a pot

"Why do you got preschoolers as bodyguards?"

"THE VEG DID IT"

the bathroom, which was, much to her shock, absolutely pristine.

“WARRGGHHH-!” WHACK.

Much as I hate to ruin how my last entry finished like it was right out of a horror story

“Oh that Dawn, yeah she’s...acceptable.”

"Honestly, I'm ashamed of me."

It was always embarrassing for any upstanding Undercity crook to be forced to admit that they'd lost to the Valkyries.

"We're SCIENTISTS, not WIZARDS, Sonja-"

“There ARE beneficial parasites."

a few obnoxious swerves of pencil on the pad

So nothing like popcorn.

“...I did hit the right person, didn’t I?”

If anyone could be relied on to punch downward, it was a radio DJ.

The kunoichi was a pure WTF sight

"GET IN DONKEY KONG'S CHAMBERS."

how DID things start off on May 1st?

"H-ho-hold on! I need my mask! I need to get dressed!"

"It's not strange for people to have quiet, simple lives."

No comments:

Post a Comment