Thursday, October 1, 2026

September 2026 Ticker Quote Archive

 1st: "I thought this was the team that DIDN'T have to fight dinosaurs!" Giulia wailed.


2nd: 'OWO, PROGWESS'


3rd: "...Did I just murder a lady?... Or, manslaughter a lady?"


4th: The world already knows she's a klutz. And unathletic. And naive. And bad at managing finances.


5th: "I could trade like half my brain for half of hers, then I'd be the ultimate fighter..."


6th: "Five Star Crakerjacs Badge"


7th: “KEEP SPACE-TIME STABLE!” the crowd roared, as if on cue.


8th: "So, if you see a horse, odds are it's a horse."


9th: Ectoplasmic spittle flew from Kiri's mouth


10th: Mudtwo approves of this new state.


11th: "saving our tube system means you've 'gone rogue'"


12th: "And Katharina is a stonefaced old lady so you probably won't get many laughs from her"


13th: "You bunch of beggars!... Well, okay. A little treat for everyone."


14th: "I do, if I can remember to remember it!"


15th: Xnihps


16th: How dare you just ASSUME I brought Castti and Alexia to this event!!!


17th: "I wasn't killed! I'm right here!"


18th: "TRISMEGISTUS!" "Bless you."


19th: "PERFECT SPEAR!" because it was important to give your moves cool names, and nothing was cooler than Perfect Cell.


20th: "You signed the legal waiver last time, so you don't need to sign it again."


21st: Hang on a dang second, the mushroom's talking!


22nd: "We already have a system in place for dealing with people. You kill them."


23rd: (iced, of course)


24th: Petra shouts this defiantly at the Thwomp. Thwomp don't care


25th: "Did you hear that, Giulia?! We get to ride the Hundred-Footed Death Maggot to the Sea of Lightning!" "It's a dream come true."


26th: "Artitect clearly lost within godhood delusion. Irritating, but expected."


27th: Kirby is shaped like a friend and should induce more than smiles.


28th: "I would have written a joke for you, but it's not like songs where that would be a sweet thing to do."


29th: "Then could you stop being insufferable about it for five seconds." "Nope~"


30th: "No, I was going to sleep for five minutes and THEN work on a solution."

No comments:

Post a Comment