Sunday, October 2, 2022

September 2022 Ticker Quote Archive

 1st: "Lousy youngsters. All they know is how to eat hot chips and lie!"


2nd: "Apparently, threats don’t constitute ‘effort’"


3rd: "Did I say something, fox buddy?" "Yeah, uh, you said something about making dango and if it's illegal!"


4th: POWER 65: Create Iron Bowl: Create a large iron bowl.


5th: Bloodderball, Roseblood, Mudblood, Blooddha, and B-Dawg (the B stands for Blood)


6th: M O N K E Y :D !


7th: -THIS IS WHAT PAPPY WHAPPY SHOULD HAVE BEEN LIKE-


8th: It's a relatively quiet day today!


9th: 'We've been trying to reach you about your flying battleship's extended warranty'


10th: "Phew, I saved the centipede!" Kogasa was quickly defeated by the centipede.


11th: Bullets! Typically a problem


12th: "Sorry, death is prohibited in this area!"


13th: “NO ITEMS! FOX ONLY! FINAL DESTINATION!”


14th: Ole Miss Chimata, Sat on her wahoonie-ha, Guzzlin' her rainbow hooch. When, "HARK!" screamed a spider-


15th: "uh, actually, I'll be real, I mostly just play the battle royale mode. I'm new to the raid mode."


16th: "This isn't Waluigi Time."


17th: Dorothy is buying the act completely.


18th: Edward Lockhand could easily rent a room.


19th: "Cuddy... cuddy. Cuddy..."


20th: "Don't worry about the details! Just get ready to punch it right in the face!"


21st: "And because I'm a Kobber, I WON'T GET IN TROUBLE FOR IT!"


22nd: "C'mon! It's free. It's booze. Take the free booze!"


23rd: "What if I went kaiju and hurled both of you into the air"


24th: "How's that cultural anthropology degree treating you?"


25th: "Cassandra, your bug taxi has betrayed us all!"


26th: "I need you to understand. If you attack me again, I will have to treat you like an adult."


27th: "'scuse me, I'm not done with my wacky acts today, so kindly step aside?"


28th: "Reinstate your Yay if you so desire."


29th: was it… wormholes?


30th: "YOU ARE NOT NAMED REGISTONE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment