Sunday, April 18, 2021

October 2020 Ticker Quote Archive

 battle-brother


Jetpack Butt


"But you're great at being a koala! JUST BUTTON MASH AND GO!"


metal meta metal


I guess Sally is happening now.


MAGIC is slamming that NEED button. Oh, there is no NEED button?


Thankfully, she’s insane


Dark Matter murderstick


The Kobbers had words of encouragement for Plumbum, despite his role as an antagonist


"I WOULD RHYME TOO BUT THESE EYEBROWS ARE DRIVING ME NUTS!"


"Well... we found Tiktok."


-The Great Marsello Battle! Hello, My Eternal Friends!-


PLATFORM LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT


"C O N S U M E

P R I L O S E C"


"you loli goth killjoy."


Labrys' call brings a GRAND HERO to the rescue!


"No, I don't need another world anymore."


"GO, SEHAGAGA!

GO, SEHAGAGA!

GO, SEHAGAGA!

GO, SEHAGAGA!"


"I'm a Clipper!"


"I haven't gotten to do nearly enough maiming lately. Everyone's just been too nice!"


"Pelswick"


GOD KING CHOCOBO BUBBA


So she does what any self-respecting vastayashai’rei would do in this instance. And that is to turn into an elephant


an anti climb ax


"Yeah, but I can't, and that's what matters."


Mary starts collecting all the collectables...and then turns the game off.


Well, they can't all be winners. You spoony bard!


"If any body snatchers come looking for some fool, well, too bad!  This seat’s officially taken, ‘cause I’m your fool!"


"These memes are irrelevant!"


"...I guess it's time to poyo, motherfucker."


Turtle power

No comments:

Post a Comment