Thursday, October 31, 2019

October 2019 Ticker Quote Archive

“Death’s in the car with you! And Death says DRIVE, HINA!”

"You're small, but not small enough to be an ant."

Professor Doctor, PhD

"GO DO IT SOMEWHERE WHERE IT DOESN'T PISS ME OFF."

Voyd had avo-... MANEUVERED away

"WAIT I CAN JUST CALL MYSELF RIPPLE!"

"...Are you mad I stole your kill?"

“Uuuugh. Studying suuuucks. Save me, Jill...”

"Could you maybe NOT use ~owooooo~ like that? It's creepy."

"I AM THE ONLY MOTH WHO MATTERS!"

there's only one solution - investigate anything and everything weird

Dismay? Applause? Only Baba knows.

Victory was sweet. And so was soda.

"Calm the frick down!"

She's Yohane!

Giant Baby Robot

That's the story of, that's the glory of, an SNK Boss.

"Right, any questions? Too bad, we haven't got time."

"We all got special powers and special brains!"

"You do realize...I'm going to have to pepper spray you now." "Ah, yes. I understand. By all means."

She hadn't found anyone of interest romantically with the Kobbers, but this old man was certainly not her type despite being a seemingly respectable man.

"I say, hey buddy, I have a cat thing going on with water, so you better knock it off!"

"We're those stupid teens, Jason!"

"I hate you." "LAUGH."

And the books always talked about smelly old boy princes, anyway.

[MOTH VULGARITY INTENSIFIES]

"Yep, definitely going to defend a marshmallow with Dr. Peppy Man-"

Ah, he would never forget that raccoon who kidnapped his puppies to try and make him lose the baseball game or something like that.

WHY DID HE MAKE THEM OUT OF WOOD

Every Elliott in Olympia... yes, EVERY ELLIOTT

"And a Ha-cha-cha-appy Halloween!"

No comments:

Post a Comment