Thursday, July 12, 2018

June 2018 Ticker Quote Archive

Gino is enjoying a rice ball after his busy day earlier. "This donut is great."

"SHUT UP, EVERYONE, I'VE DONE SOMETHING BRILLIANT!"

Baffled/10

Just one punch is enough.

most importantly: play sports thanks to loopholes.

but the text above it says CORNWIND EVIL.

"There's gonna be candy and weed and smooth jazz and everyone's gonna walk around naked and it's gonna be so much more fun!"

"...Or is she in lesbians with me? I just met her, how is this even-"

"It's that fucking shark, isn't it?"

if they see a frog inside the cabana, they CANNOT EAT IT.

Circe owed her at least five dollars for doing it. Maybe even six.

"Full name? Omelette Penders."

"CONGRATS ON REACHING PUBERTY"

"Remember those fun fights you had with the police?"

Wrong dood, dood.

"She failed so bad, I exist."

"You thought my erection had dissipated. You thought wrong."

"...all right, I'm a hypocrite." Rewind, play. "...all right, I'm a hypocrite." Rewind, play. "...all right, I'm a hypocrite."

"Who needs an anchor of sanity, anyway?"

she flails about, unable to comprehend COOKIE.

Dovetail isn't a General-chan.

"THE SIXTH SICK SHEIKH'S SIXTH SHEEP'S SICK!"

Vince is here and ready to Vince it up.

"Grab-N-Go stores are almost completely robbery-proof."

Beth narrowed her eyes and smirked. "Are you having Fuuuuun?"

"My buttcheeks are as clenched as they ever will be for this. Let's go."

IT’S TOTALLY NOT A DATE SONIA SHUT UP

It was oddly calming to see a reminder that other people were having much worse days than her.

"The fact there have been THREE Spider Man film timelines in the past fifteen years changes all that."

"Jaws will not be making it far in the Brawl."

No comments:

Post a Comment