Friday, October 12, 2018

September 2018 Ticker Quote Archive

Gino still lays there ded.

"...Y-yeah. I'm used to it by now."

"Wait, Woppy is down! They can be heroes!"

"It's not murder if you're a good guy!"

"SKATING! Absolutely radical, dufe."

"Hey, this place looks like kind of a major bummer. You wanna get outta here and, like, get a smoothie?"

Probably the worst part was the words she chose to use were "ARGLEBARGLE OR FOOFARAH!"

...Sometimes that golem worries me.

"NO HE'S RIGHT I TOTALLY SUCK!"

(Ataributt.)

He was a magic dragon granddad.

If you're wondering about the chickens...

"We got one voice, bro, and it's gangsta."

Oh, you poor soul. You really shouldn't. You'll just- "earn some heartfelt thanks, beyond what  you were expecting!"

<Can I be a General too?> "Nope!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAA" -slam slam slam slam-

"What an interesting digestive tract!"

"Really?" How did you get out of that one?!" "I didn't."

"Notice me, Shadow-senpai!"

"Please no bazookaing around the island!"

Or, if one got the sun out of their eyes and remained sober for a minute

Cerise offers them an egg in this trying time.

"Other than, and may dear Sonia forgive me for this, fuck you."

"Why, I may be a simple, island mutant, but even I am aware"

fite the pins and needles

Hopefully that was nerdy enough for you nerds to make nerd noises about.

For those of you playing along at home, Eternal Mothra is the final form of Rainbow Mothra

Dia easily crushes Gino with garbage blocks.

Tom rolled his eyes. Discreetly.

"Oh look there's that pumpkin again, ooh so scary."

No comments:

Post a Comment