Monday, August 13, 2018

Super Spooky Creepypasta Edition Ticker Quote Archive

everyone was happy but then he turned EVIL and killed everyone!

That night, I had a nightmare about being Reimu

Also there was a werewolf.

'okay I have sum fud....IN MY STOMACK!!!!!!!!" then she tured itno A GODZILLA

I can't breathe

moorder

but before we could scremam it said "dont scraem" so we didnt

first - I’m British

There were so many glitches there were even glitches comin outta zeldo's butt.

The monster is on the bed with me.

(he wont really do that but my brother said to add something really scary)

"Mmmmmm that was some CRISPY PASTA"

but... IT WAS CHOCLATE FLAVORED

the DVD had vanished! I would never have any proof of this.

'ALWAYS TOGETER!' i giggiggle and play instead of eat.

That is, of course, until she turned into an aardvark.

No comments:

Post a Comment