Friday, July 2, 2021

I apologize for nothing Dess.


 

 “What’s it all about Dess, elucidate!”


“That’s a joke, I say that’s a joke Dess”


“Go, I say go away Dess, you bother me”


“I made a funny Dess and you’re not laughin’


“That Dess’s about as sharp as a bowling ball”


“That Dess’s as timid as a canary at a cat show”


“You’re way off, I say you’re way off this time Dess!”


“Nice Dess but he’s got more nerve than a bum tooth”


“I say, Dess, pay attention when I’m talkin’ to ya, Dess”


“Pay attention, Dess, I’m cuttin’ but you ain’t bleedin’!”


“Smart Dess, got a mind like a steel trap – full of mice”


“That Dess’s as strong as an ox, and just about as smart”


“Dess’s gotta mouth like a cannon, always shootin’ it off”


“This Dess’s more mixed up than a feather in a whirlwind”


“That, I say that Dess’s just like a tattoo, gets under your skin”


“Say Dess, you cover about as much as a flapper’s skirt in a high wind”


“Pay attention to me Dess! I’m not just talkin’ to hear my head roar”


“That’s what I’ve been – I say, that’s what I’ve been telling you, Dess!”


“Now cut that out Dess, or I’ll spank you where the feathers are thinnest”


“I got, I say I got this Dess as fidgety as a bubble dancer with a slow leak”


“Stop, I say stop it Dess, you’re doin’ alot of choppin’ but no chips are flyin’


“Now what, I say what’s the big idea bashin’ me in the bazooka that-a-way Dess!”


“This Dess’s making more noise than a couple of skeletons throwin’ a fit on a tin roof”


“Hey Dess, what’s the idea jackin’ that pot up under me?  Jack?  Pot?  Ahuh, huh … jack pot, that’s a joke Dess, don’t ya get it?”


No comments:

Post a Comment